Mass Update from NAV to eShop
NOTE - Please see attachment for Screenshots with Instructions
Instructions to run the Update Routine to mass Update Items from Business Central to website
- To mass update – Click on E-Shop One Click Install from eShop setup card.
- In the eShop Upload tab - Select an option that you are trying to accomplish:
(I'm selecting Updating Items for example here)
- Go to Items tab (the where condition defaults to all the fields in the Items card)
- We need to check for 3 conditions to pull the right items to Publish onto the website.
- Enter/Upload the Item Numbers
- Check for the eShop enabled field to be yes
- Check E-shop Category ID field is not blank. (for every Item we publish, we need to make sure the respective category is present in the Items Card)
- Check for E-ShopID Field is Grate than Zer0 (For every Item we publish, we need to make sure that E-ShopID is greater than zero)
- To Update Item
- In Where Drop Down Select “No”. In Text Box Beside Enter Item Number with Pipe Symbol separated
- E-Shop Enabled from the dropdown and select Yes
- Select E-Shop Category ID and enter <>’’ in text Box
- Select E-ShopID and enter in Text Box
- Click “OK” to run the Insert Routine.