- From the Dynamics 365 Business Central RTC Homepage – click on the eShop Setup Card - Items list Icon and either select an existing item or Add New Item.
- If you are creating a new item - Fill in the mandatory fields on the standard Items list page with Name, Description, UOM, Unit price etc.
- Access the fast tab - eShop on the Items list page – select the category from the dropdown, manufacture code (Optional…select if manufacture info is setup) and check the eShop enabled box – (Note: By checking the eShop enabled box and publishing the item, the item info gets pushed to the site).
- From the main menu, go to Navigate tab, select Publish.
- (eShop ID is auto populated once the Item is published and you receive a confirmation pop up stating the Product is published.)
To Test – Go to the website, search for the new Item published in the search
field or in the products tab from the main menu you’ll find the Item listed under the respective category selected.